Atlassian DevOps Essentials
Learn to manage the complete product lifecycle with Atlassian’s approach to DevOps.
Get a foundation for Atlassian’s approach to DevOps with this hands-on course. Intended for the technical and non-technical alike, you will go beyond Jira alone to experience the DevOps workflow in Jira, Bitbucket, Jira Service Management, and other third-party tools. Experience how to integrate a Jira project with a code repository, view commits, branches, and pull requests in Jira, view release information in Jira, use Jira automation with DevOps triggers, and much more.
Before taking this course, we suggest you take Jira Essentials, Jira Essentials with Agile Mindset, or have equivalent Jira experience. Knowledge of DevOps concepts, practices, and tools is very helpful, but not required before taking this course.
Note: This is not an “Introduction to DevOps” course. Foundational DevOps concepts will only be covered at a very high level.
- Atlassian DevOps Overview
- Git Overview
- Integrate Jira with a Repository
- View Deployments in Jira
- DevOps Jira Automation
- DevOps Change and Incident Management
- Integrate Jira with other DevOps Tools
Due to current disruption, we have reworked our courses and are delivering all current public courses as a remote training course. This will:
- Be conducted over video conferencing and screen sharing
- Have a live instructor doing presentations and demonstrations
- Have web-based lab instances for you to complete all hands-on activities
- Provide online versions of all notes and workbooks
- Include interactive discussion, quizzes and polls
- Training Manager