Jira Cloud Administration Part 1: Getting Up & Running
In this Jira Cloud course, you learn how to set up a new Atlassian cloud site and Jira Cloud products.
You get hands-on experience performing both site and Jira administration.
Topics include a solid introduction to site user management and product access as well as the following areas of Jira administration - global and project permissions, project roles, schemes, and the configuration of issue types, workflows, and screens. You configure both classic and next-gen projects.
The course includes a variety of business use cases to assist you in understanding site and Jira administration, and best practices are emphasised for each topic.
Note: this course is not suitable for users of Jira Server or Data Center - contact us for more information about the Jira Server Administration course
- Configuring Jira
- Site management
- Access management
- User and group management
- Configuring global permissions
- Project creation and configuration
- Project permissions and roles
- Introduction to issue types, workflows, fields and screens
- Introduction to schemes
Due to current disruption, we have reworked our courses and are delivering all current public courses as a remote training course. This will:
- Be conducted over video conferencing and screen sharing
- Have a live instructor doing presentations and demonstrations
- Have web-based lab instances for you to complete all hands-on activities
- Provide online versions of all notes and workbooks
- Include interactive discussion, quizzes and polls
- Training Manager