Managing Jira Cloud Projects
Note: This course is bundled with a voucher for the ACP-620 Jira Cloud Administration exam
This course prepares you to manage and configure classic projects in Jira Cloud and partner effectively with Jira Administrators.
It covers all the tasks and best practices used in the creation, configuration, and maintenance of projects in Jira Cloud. It also covers topics that go beyond the scope of what project administrators can do, to give you a deeper understanding of how project administration is tied to Jira Cloud administration and maintaining the health of the system as a whole.
This course is designed for Jira power users and Project Administrators to prepare for the Managing Jira Cloud Projects Certification. When you purchase this bundle, you will also receive a voucher for the ACP-620 Managing Jira Cloud Projects exam.
It’s also a suitable entry-point for Jira Administrators who plan to earn their Jira Cloud Administration Certification in the future.
- Creating and Managing Projects
- Managing Roles and Permissions
- Managing Boards
- Boards and Projects
- Managing Issues
- Jira Automation
- Reports and Dashboards
- Scaling Agile
- Creating and Configuring Next-Gen Projects
Due to current disruption, we have reworked our courses and are delivering all current public courses as a remote training course. This will:
- Be conducted over video conferencing and screen sharing
- Have a live instructor doing presentations and demonstrations
- Have web-based lab instances for you to complete all hands-on activities
- Provide online versions of all notes and workbooks
- Include interactive discussion, quizzes and polls
- Training Manager