Jira & Confluence Together
In this course, attendees learn how to use Jira and Confluence together in ways that enable teams to manage projects seamlessly across the two applications.
Teams using the applications together have a single source of truth for project - Confluence for knowledge management and Jira for work management. Linking Confluence pages and Jira issues allows team members to use their tool of choice to see the latest project information.
Attendees will identify the value in using Jira and Confluence together, link Jira issues and Confluence pages, create Jira issues from Confluence, manage product requirements and report on Jira projects in Confluence.
- Why integrate Jira and Confluence?
- Linking issues and pages
- Creating issues using Confluence
- Product requirements blueprint
- Reporting Jira information in Confluence
Due to current disruption, we have reworked our courses and are delivering all current public courses as a remote training course. This will:
- Be conducted over video conferencing and screen sharing
- Have a live instructor doing presentations and demonstrations
- Have web-based lab instances for you to complete all hands-on activities
- Provide online versions of all notes and workbooks.
- Training Manager