Jira Service Desk Administration
This course gives you a solid introduction to getting a service desk up and running using Jira Service Desk.
You’ll get hands-on experience performing the most crucial configuration tasks to set up your service desk. Topics include configuring and branding your customer portal, creating queues and SLAs for your service team, linking a knowledge base, adding participants, and automating your service desk.
The course includes a variety of business use cases to assist you in understanding Jira Service Desk administration, and best practices are emphasised for each topic.
Note: this course is not suitable for users of Jira Cloud.
- Introduction to Jira Service Desk
- Creating a service desk
- Setting up request types for your customers
- Creating queues for your service teams
- Creating service level agreement (SLA) metrics
- Linking your service desk to a Confluence knowledge base
- Adding an email address to accept email requests from your customers
- Branding your customer portal and global help desk
- Adding agents, customers, and other Jira users to your service desk
- Automating your service desk
Due to current disruption, we have reworked our courses and are currently delivering all current public courses as a remote training course. This will:
- Be conducted over video conferencing and screen sharing
- Have a live instructor doing presentations and demonstrations
- Have web-based lab instances for you to complete all hands-on activities
- Provide online versions of all notes and workbooks
- Training Manager