Jira Server Administration Part 2: Taking it to the next level
This course follows on from the Jira Server Administration Part 1 course. It continues the same case study and goes deeper into the administration tasks covered in Part 1, focusing on Jira Software and Jira Core.
This course will explore more complex schemes (only permission and notification schemes were covered in Part 1), more advanced workflow configuration as well as board and sprint permissions. The course is structured around a case study where an organisation creates a set of configurations and schemes to apply to new projects and existing in progress projects. Real world examples and and best practices are emphasised.
Note: this course is not suitable for users of Jira Cloud - see the alternate Cloud Administration course
- Mapping your business requirements into Jira
- Configuring issue types, fields, screens and their associated schemes
- Customising workflows with conditions, validators, and post functions
- Configuring board and sprint permissions
- Applying configurations to new and existing projects
Due to current disruption, we have reworked our courses and are delivering all current public courses as a remote training course. This will:
- Be conducted over video conferencing and screen sharing
- Have a live instructor doing presentations and demonstrations
- Have web-based lab instances for you to complete all hands-on activities
- Provide online versions of all notes and workbooks
- Include interactive discussion, quizzes and polls
- Training Manager