Jira Server Administration Part 1: Getting Up & Running
In this Jira Server course, you learn the most important tasks to set up a new Jira instance (Jira Software, Jira Core or Jira Service Desk).
You get hands-on experience performing the administration tasks that are common to all three Jira applications.
Topics include a solid introduction to the following areas of Jira Administration: user management, global and project permissions, project roles, schemes, and the configuration of issue types, workflows, and screens.
The course includes a variety of business use cases to assist you in understanding Jira administration, and best practices are emphasised for each topic.
Note: this course is not suitable for users of Jira Cloud - see the alternate Cloud Administration course
- System settings
- User and group management
- Configuring global permissions
- Project creation and configuration
- Project permissions and roles
- Sharing project configurations
- Introduction to schemes
Due to current disruption, we have reworked our courses and are delivering all current public courses as a remote training course. This will:
- Be conducted over video conferencing and screen sharing
- Have a live instructor doing presentations and demonstrations
- Have web-based lab instances for you to complete all hands-on activities
- Provide online versions of all notes and workbooks
- Include interactive discussion, quizzes and polls
- Training Manager